What's new with the Horizon Memory Craft 15000?
NEW Sewing Features
- 510 Built-in stitches - 10 new stitches
- Addition of a maximum stitch width limit function for variable Zig Zag stitch
- New spool cap to accommodate larger threads
NEW Embroidery Features
- Stitch number selection feature
- Import and read .DST format
- Import embroidery designs from App, Dropbox, Etc.
- Corner layout function for embroidery designs is now available
- One Touch Monochrome Feature - Easily convert a multi-color design to single color
Other NEW Features
- Wi-Fi Certification
- Horizon Link Suite - Remove locking stitch (For linking the specific stippling parts only)
- Screen saver app
- Addition of function for direct input of stitch numbers
- New opening screen design
- Function to now go from Warning screen directly to lock mode
The Horizon Memory Craft 15000 v2 has a total of 510 stitches. 10 new stitches are now available.
New Embroidery App
The AcuDesign App is now included with the Horizon Memory Craft 15000 v2.0
- Import, export and edit embroidery design files
- 500 included embroidery designs
- Scale your designs, change thread colors, fabric type and automatically adjust the density of embroidery designs.
- Preview designs in Photorealistic preview and stitching simulation to ensure perfection every time. Share your designs with your friends on Facebook with one click.
New Features and add-ons in AcuEdit and AcuMonitor
Application software has been revised to match iOS7.
- 9 new writing styles have been added to give a total of 10 avaialable fonts.
Script, Cheltenham, Bauhaus, Galant, Typist, Brush, First Grade, Hollowblock and Jupiter.
- Use email applications, Dropbox and other storages to save and download embroidery designs. Supported formats are JEF, JEF+ and JPX.
- Now scroll on screen by using 2 fingers
- Improved operability and additional information can now be displayed.
- Display a magnified image of the design being embroidered.
- Display the current needle drop position
- Display how much embroidery time is remaining per layer color